This year TTT is pleased to provide participants with three ways to pay for Summer Camp and Fall Skills Registration: email money transfer, cheque or cash.
To pay by INTERAC E-TRANSFER
1. Login to your online banking website.
2. Click on INTERAC e-transfer
3. Add 'Toronto Triple Threat Basketball Club - firstname.lastname@example.org' as a recipient
4. Create a security question with an obvious answer, i.e. 'What sport do we play?'
5. Click 'Send Money'
6. Select your account, enter the amount, and in the message be sure to include your child's name, birthdate, age, gender and the program you are registering them for. Please be specific (you may also wish to include parent/guardian contact name, phone number or email in the message).
7. Click 'Send Money'
To pay by CHEQUE
Please mail the cheque by no later than August 1 payable to 'Toronto Triple Threat Basketball Club', to Toronto Triple Threat Basketball Club, P.O. Box 84532, 2336 Bloor St. West, Toronto, Ontario, M6S 4Z7
To pay by CASH
Although we are trying to discourage cash payment, administration will accept cash on the first day of camp if no other payment has been received prior to the start of the program.